Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA)
J. J. Keller & Associates, Inc.®, has taken the following steps to be compliant with the "safe harbor" provisions of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA).
1. A Designated Agent (as shown below) has been registered with the U.S. Copyright Office to receive notification of allegations of infringement.
3. J. J. Keller will act expeditiously to remove or block access to content that a copyright owner properly alleges is infringing. To accomplish this, you, the copyright owner, or an agent acting in an official capacity for the copyright owner, must follow the steps below:
Copyright Infringement Claim Notice and Procedure
Pursuant to Title 17, U.S. Code, § 512(c)(2), notifications of claimed copyright infringement should be sent ONLY to the Designated Agent below.
Written notification must be submitted to the following Designated Agent:
J. J. Keller & Associates, Inc.
3003 Breezewood Lane
Neenah, Wisconsin 54957
Telephone: 920 727 7308
Facsimile: 920 727 7455
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Your claim under Title 17, § 512(c)(3)(A) of the United States Code, the Notification of Claimed Infringement, must include the following:
- An electronic or physical signature of the owner or of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest;
- Identification of the copyright work (or works) that you claim has been infringed;
- description of the material that you claim is infringing, and the location where the original or an authorized copy of the copyrighted work exists (for example, the URL of the page of the web site where it is lawfully posted; the name, edition and pages of a book from which an excerpt was copied, etc.);
- clear description of where the infringing material is located on our web site, including, as applicable, its URL, so that we can locate the material;
- our address, telephone number and email address;
- statement that you have a good-faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law; and
- statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or are authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf.
4. If J. J. Keller & Associates, Inc.®, removes or blocks material posted by a user, J. J. Keller will take reasonable steps to promptly notify users who post allegedly infringing material that Keller has removed or blocked the material.
5. If the licensed user of this site who posted allegedly infringing material sends a proper "counter-notification" to the site stating that the removal or blocking was the result of a mistake or a misidentification of the material, J. J. Keller will provide a copy of the counter-notification to the alleged copyright owner who sent the original notice.
6. Unless, you, the party claiming to own the infringed material then notifies J. J. Keller that it has filed a court action seeking to restrain the alleged infringement, J. J. Keller will replace or unblock the material not less than ten (10) nor more than fourteen (14) business days after receiving the counter-notification from the licensed user.